Friday, August 21, 2009

Good news! Bad News!

Well, let’s start with the bad news. When my book, A Surprise for Grandmother Rabbit was released in June, the eLIVE audio version was also supposed to be available at the same time. Unbeknownst to me (or to my publisher apparently), the reader had finished it but never uploaded it. Well, the reader is no longer employed at Tate Publishers. When we realized what had happened, the publisher assigned another reader to record the audio.

The good news is that the new reader, Josh Kilbourne, did a great job and the audio is now officially available. So, for any of you who have purchased the book, you may download a free copy of the audio version by following the eLIVE instructions inside the back cover.

I apologize for this delay in the audio but hope you and the children for whom you purchased the book enjoy Josh’s take on Skipper’s adventures. Again, I’d like to thank you all for supporting me in this venture.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment